Tuesday 1 January 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog, thank you for dropping by. Here I will post pictures of all my work, information on my upcoming events, my inspiration and occasionally tips etc. I really hope you like my work! Currently I am experimenting with new materials but Polymer Clay is my first love...I love working on requests so please get in touch...my jewellery is fun, cheeky and affordable. At the moment I stock the Brighton Arts Club and work off of my facebook page www.facebook.com/Trinkerbelle but am planning on setting up an Etsy page shortly. I have been designing jewellery since August 2012 but had a head start by being a Plasticine enthusiast from a young age. I have lots of exciting projects coming up including my first catwalk show in February...come and follow me on my exciting journey.
Trinkerbelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment