Tuesday 8 January 2013

'It can be kind of gruesome at times, making things alone.'

Still crazy busy but managed to do a few new designs last night that I love. The first one is a white glittery (Fimo Effect) butterfly who has been shot down...no actual butterflies were harmed in the making of this necklace. The idea came to me when I saw a picture of a beautiful white rose covered in blood - I loved the juxtaposition of pretty and girly and harsh and gory, definitely the Trinkerbelle way...I love how it turned out but think I might do a few more in different positions/colours and with tattier wings.



The next design I did came from some cartoon pictures I found online (there are loads of them) of a zombie Spongebob square pants...I was sure that loads of Polymer Clay artists would have attempted this but couldn't find any on google images - which I was very happy about as Trinkerbelle hates to copy. I love him, how can something be so gross and so cute at the same time? Poor little thing has lost an arm and gained some maggots.


P.S I uploaded these from my iphone and used a FREE app called eZy Watermark to sign it...it's so quick and easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment