Saturday 19 January 2013

Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.

Wow! So hectic this week. Guerrilla Fashion is really taking off and am having lots of exciting meetings with graphic designers, performers, models etc. Had a photo shoot modelling some of my jewellery with one of my sponsors for the show Goddamn Media which was a lot of fun...especially as I'm concentrating on changing my style at the moment. 

Here are a few pictures from the shoot...you can find the rest on my facebook Trinkerbelle page www.facebook.co.uk/trinkerbelle 




As you can see I'm still totally absorbed by this pastel goth/kawaii grunge theme. 



Whilst exploring my new found obsession online I came across Kerli - the queen of Bubble Goth, clothes DIY goddess and all round superstar. She spurred me on to make this beautiful gas mask teddy...he is probably one of my all time favourites.







So if you haven't already heard of her go and have a hunt around...she seems to be just a lovely ball of loveliness...inspiring and fun. 

Some other pieces I made this week...

Kawaii Blade. 

I actually made this just as a prototype for a new club night but as soon as I uploaded it to the facebook page I got a couple of orders. It's super trashy and super fun - a must for any ravers.



I also made a start on my anti-Valentines day range - because you know I like to do things a little differently. I am having so much fun with these I can't even explain...

Jaded Heart.

Bitter candy. (My fave is 'You'll Do' what's yours?)

Ashtray heart - I think we have all felt like this from time to time.







So as you can see I am as busy as busy can be...keep checking in.
As Kerli would say...Integrity, love, unity.
x





No comments:

Post a Comment