Thursday 3 January 2013

I am currently working really hard on creating my first head pieces using a mixture of Polymer Clay, material and more. I want to make at least 3 to showcase at my Guerrilla Fashion Show https://www.facebook.com/events/453407461363472/?fref=ts at The Brighton Arts Club https://www.facebook.com/BrightonArtsClub?fref=ts on February the 16th...the one I am currently working on is titled 'A very English Submission and features all sorts of nautical naughtiness. This is my first time creating something this ornate and it's very exciting and a little bit scary...once I have finished I will put some pics up but for now here are a few things I made over the holiday period...
I am totally in love with Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory so made this little T-shirt as an ode to him...

Made this tiny JD bottle as a present to a friend. It is so hard to get a good photo of as it is ridiculously small.

An Alice In Wonderland themed cupcake key ring...so cute very pleased with the little clock. 



No comments:

Post a Comment